ABOUT HARIT ORGANIZATION
HARIT, Haryanvis in Texas, is a non-profit organization based in Dallas TX. It is formed to improve cohesiveness in the community by promoting cultural events, education, senior citizen meetup, career development, & charitable events. The organization is started by like-minded individuals connected together with common thread of rich Haryanvi culture, but it is not confined to the people of Haryana, we welcome everyone from the neighboring states to join us. We aspire to create a vibrant Haryanvi community with a sense of belonging for all members by providing supportive services & opportunities for the families and individuals. We promote Haryanvi culture by organizing community events on Teej, Holi, Makar Sankranti, Diwali and other festivals. We also partner with other Indian non-profit organizations to provide services to the Indian community working for education of underprivileged children.
Haryana is well known as:
- Land of Vedic Civilization, Vedas, Bhagwat Geeta, Rishi Munis
- Land of Folk Religion and Festivals – Dada Kheda / Baba Bhaiyan, Teej, Saanjhi, Holi – Faag, Baishakhi - Meekh, Makar Sankranti, Googa Navmi, Jaanti/Janmashtmi, Saloni/Saloman/Rakhi, Diwali, Dussehra, Basant Panchami
- Land of Saang, Raagani, Alha, Bam Lahri
- Land of Historic Battle Fields – Mahabharta (Kurukshetra) , Three Battles of Panipat, 1857 Mutiny (Ambala, Rewari, Ballabhgarh), Battle of Tarain (Taraori),
- Land of Simple Nutrition Rich Food & Green-White Revolution
- Land of Ancient Social Administration System – Khaps
- Land of sports
Haryana is fast emerging as one of the most favoured investment destinations in India. The globalization of markets and buoyant economy have given a tremendous impetus to the industrial sector in Haryana, which already has competitive advantage in terms of strategic location as well as skilled and young workforce.
Haryana’s cultural life reflects both the seasonal rhythm of its agricultural economy and a treasure of traditions and legends with roots in ancient India. The boisterous spring festival of Holi is celebrated by people showering coloured powder (or coloured powder mixed with water) on each other, irrespective of age or social status
Haryana is one of the enriched Indian states that boast of agricultural excellence.
- Cultural education (Hindu temple, Chinmaya mission)
- School ranking site
- Kanika’s website
Haryana falls in the category of one of the top states in India in sports. We stand out in sports like kho-kho, boxing, kabaddi, wrestling and judo. The Department of Sports and Youth Affairs, in Haryana, deals with the sports in the state. The department executes various schemes related to sports in order to promote these traits among the young crowd.
We believe keystone to success is our ability to provide the highest quality programs with health benefits and fully satisfied patients. We value listening to people and responding to their needs of resources and services. We strive to display, who are participating in these programs are respected, accepted,& appreciated for their unique and important contributions to our mission.
Our Team Members
Anil Dutt Rathee
- 17:00 - 22:00
- Hilltop Indian Cuisine, 8350 N MacArthur Blvd #190 Irving, TX, 75063